Nazareth House is a non-profit, charitable organisation, which has served the communities in South Africa for over 130 years. The Sisters of Nazareth have opened their doors to the poorest of the poor in caring for the sick, destitute, aged and under privileged, orphaned children.
Nazareth House provides the following:
– Accommodation and care for the aged in all the houses.
– A specialized Dementia Care Home in Cape Town and Durban.
– Care for children whose ages range from birth to the teenage years in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
– Accommodation and care for severely disabled children as well as a last resting place for children with terminal conditions in Cape Town.
– A clinic and a hospice for the treatment of TB and HIV patients in the Johannesburg House.
– A Home Based Care hospice for the treatment of TB and HIV patients in Warrenton, near the 14 Streams farm.
– A creché on the 14 Streams farm.
– Larmenier Villages for retired independent living in Cape Town, Pretoria, Harare and Johannesburg.
The NGO is represented by Benita Moyo on the JHB-MHF.