Building alliances for the global governance of migration and health
– Universal health coverage will not be attained if migration is not integrated into existing health responses and if health is not integrated into existing migration responses.
– The governance of migration and health is an issue of state sovereignty that questions the role of global migration and health governance initiatives.
– Building alliances across sectors can support effective migration aware governance responses to migration and health.
– A “migration and health in all policies” approach to the governance of migration and health requires capacity building within core sectors.
- PODCAST: Vaccination of undocumented migrants - August 5, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Jabs for asylum seekers and undocumented migrants - August 3, 2021
- PODCAST: Calls for Covid-19 vaccination of undocumented - July 30, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 29, 2021
- OP-ED: Leave No One Behind: We must urgently address vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 27, 2021
- The call for vaccines for undocumented migrants - July 22, 2021
- PRESENTATION: The effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on migrants and migration in South Africa - March 22, 2021
- WEBINAR INVITE: Present And Imminent: Crises And Complexity In Mexico And South Africa - February 9, 2021
- VIDEO: Building capacity for research on migration and health - January 26, 2021
- Refugees and migrants are vulnerable to ‘vaccine nationalism’ as host nations put their own citizens first - January 25, 2021