VIDEO: Building capacity for research on migration and health
African Centre for Migration & Society (ACMS) director, Professor Jo Vearey recently presented at the 6th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research panel session on ‘Building capacity for research on migration and health: A call to action’. In this session Vearey discussed the creation of the “Johannesburg Principles: Guidelines for Ethical and Equitable International partnerships in Migration Research”, and how these can be applied to research on migration and health. Catch her presentation by watching the full session below:
13 Jan – Building capacity for research on migration and health from HSG on Vimeo.
- WEBINAR: Impact of Covid-19 on migrants - April 18, 2023
- Turning up the heat: A conceptual model for understanding the migration and health in the context of global climate change - March 29, 2023
- PODCAST: Vaccination of undocumented migrants - August 5, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Jabs for asylum seekers and undocumented migrants - August 3, 2021
- PODCAST: Calls for Covid-19 vaccination of undocumented - July 30, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 29, 2021
- OP-ED: Leave No One Behind: We must urgently address vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 27, 2021
- The call for vaccines for undocumented migrants - July 22, 2021
- PRESENTATION: The effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on migrants and migration in South Africa - March 22, 2021
- WEBINAR INVITE: Present And Imminent: Crises And Complexity In Mexico And South Africa - February 9, 2021
0 Comments on "VIDEO: Building capacity for research on migration and health"