PODCAST: Why are migrants being excluded from SA’s response to Covid-19?
As humanity is faced with increasing global emergencies. Now more than ever, we must all contribute to solutions: For Good. Meet Jo Vearey — the Wits professor fighting not only for the inclusion of marginalised African migrants in South Africa’s Covid-19 response but also for their protection as a wave of xenophobic violence sweeps through the country. #ForGood visit the Wits Impacts For Good feature page: https://www.702.co.za/features/411/the-wits-impacts-for-good-podcast-series.
[This podcast was first broadcast on Radio 702, on 18 June 2020: Why are migrants being excluded from SA’s response to Covid-19?]
- PODCAST: Why are migrants being excluded from SA’s response to Covid-19? - June 26, 2020
- PODCAST: African Dialogue, Effects of Covid-19 on Migration - June 15, 2020
- VIDEO: Coronavirus amid a vulnerable populace - April 15, 2020
- OP-ED: Why xenophobia is bad for the health of all in South Africa - April 3, 2020
- OP-ED: Border walls don’t stop viruses. But this might - April 2, 2020
- OP-ED: Foreign migrants must be included in Covid-19 response - March 26, 2020
- PODCAST: Winter is coming - March 23, 2020
- OP-ED: Hypocrisy in the time of Covid-19 - March 18, 2020
- VIDEO: Unfiltered: Coronavirus - March 18, 2020
- PODCAST: Migration in Africa - December 17, 2019