PODCAST: Why are migrants being excluded from SA’s response to Covid-19?
As humanity is faced with increasing global emergencies. Now more than ever, we must all contribute to solutions: For Good. Meet Jo Vearey — the Wits professor fighting not only for the inclusion of marginalised African migrants in South Africa’s Covid-19 response but also for their protection as a wave of xenophobic violence sweeps through the country. #ForGood visit the Wits Impacts For Good feature page: https://www.702.co.za/features/411/the-wits-impacts-for-good-podcast-series.
[This podcast was first broadcast on Radio 702, on 18 June 2020: Why are migrants being excluded from SA’s response to Covid-19?]
- PODCAST: Vaccination of undocumented migrants - August 5, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Jabs for asylum seekers and undocumented migrants - August 3, 2021
- PODCAST: Calls for Covid-19 vaccination of undocumented - July 30, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 29, 2021
- OP-ED: Leave No One Behind: We must urgently address vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 27, 2021
- The call for vaccines for undocumented migrants - July 22, 2021
- PRESENTATION: The effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on migrants and migration in South Africa - March 22, 2021
- WEBINAR INVITE: Present And Imminent: Crises And Complexity In Mexico And South Africa - February 9, 2021
- VIDEO: Building capacity for research on migration and health - January 26, 2021
- Refugees and migrants are vulnerable to ‘vaccine nationalism’ as host nations put their own citizens first - January 25, 2021