Psychosocial effects of forced migration
PODCAST: maHp/ ACMS Associate Professor Jo Vearey examines the effects of forced migration on people’s health and emotional well-being. This podcast is reposted with permission from the producer Darren Taylor of the Voice of America (VOA).
- WEBINAR: Impact of Covid-19 on migrants - April 18, 2023
- Turning up the heat: A conceptual model for understanding the migration and health in the context of global climate change - March 29, 2023
- PODCAST: Vaccination of undocumented migrants - August 5, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Jabs for asylum seekers and undocumented migrants - August 3, 2021
- PODCAST: Calls for Covid-19 vaccination of undocumented - July 30, 2021
- TV INTERVIEW: Vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 29, 2021
- OP-ED: Leave No One Behind: We must urgently address vaccination of undocumented migrants and asylum seekers - July 27, 2021
- The call for vaccines for undocumented migrants - July 22, 2021
- PRESENTATION: The effect of the Covid-19 pandemic on migrants and migration in South Africa - March 22, 2021
- WEBINAR INVITE: Present And Imminent: Crises And Complexity In Mexico And South Africa - February 9, 2021
0 Comments on "Psychosocial effects of forced migration"