BOOK LAUNCH – Moving Words: Poetry In/As Research
Join us today (23 September 2021) at 15:30 – 17:30 (SAST) for the launch of a new book edited by maHp/ACMS postdoctoral researcher Duduzile Ndlovu, Moving Words: Poetry In/ As Research. The collection is a compelling new look at the role that poetry can play in research, and is the output of the Moving Words project. Each of the authors will give you a taste of reflections on poetry. We will hear about the multifaceted opportunities that poetry offers to reconfigure power dynamics; reflect on issues of representation, and reaffirm the importance of care in our research and our teaching. The authors will be in conversation with Mari Pete and John Marnell. Click here to RSVP for this book launch.
- BOOK LAUNCH – Moving Words: Poetry In/As Research - September 23, 2021
- Moving Words: Exploring mobility and urban inclusion through poetry based methods - August 23, 2020
- The Migrant Nurse Dilemma (Creative Intervention) - June 10, 2020
- How poetry can represent research - March 21, 2018
- Tango with HIV - November 30, 2017
- Illegal Immigrant - May 5, 2017